How to get to Koroit
Koroit is 281 kilometres from Melbourne CBD
You can reach Koroit by car or by train & bus
Koroit is 281 kilometres from Melbourne CBD and will take approximately 3hr 11mins to drive.
Step by step directions:
- Travel from Melbourne city onto the Westgate Freeway M1 (Travel 75km)
- Take the Hamilton Highway/B140 Exit towards Hamilton/Newton (Travel 140km)
- Arrive in Mortlake, Continue Hamilton Highway / B140 (Travel 50km)
- Arrive in Bushfield, turn right onto Bridge Rd (Travel 4km)
- Turn right at Caramut Rd (Travel 1.5km)
- Turn Left onto Mailors Flat - Koroit Rd (Travel 10km)
- Arrive in Koroit
By Bus & Train
Train services operated by V/Line are available from Melbourne on the Warrnambool Line and connect with the Port Fairy bus service to Koroit, Spring St/Commercial Rd .
The Melbourne to Warrnambool train line departs from Southern Cross Station in Melbourne's CBD.
Train times vary and are not available 24/7.
Click here to plan your journey.
For train stops and timetables, please visit
Phone: 1800 800 007